Social media marketing is what everyone need for their business, no matter the size scale of it. Social media has become the tool to reach your clients the fast way possible since you are allowed to showcase your products and in return, the customer will be capable of learning about you, following you, and most importantly shopping from you. So if you are not on those trendy platforms you are missing a lot. Better’fly has got you covered with the ultimate guide to succeed in the big world of Social media.
First, let us go quickly over the meaning of social media marketing
Social media marketing is a type of digital marketing that makes use of the popularity of social media networks to achieve marketing and branding objectives. But it’s not just a matter of setting up business accounts and posting whenever you want. Social media marketing necessitates a dynamic strategy prepared and studied by experts if you’re working with an agency as well as with measurable objectives:
- Keep your profiles up to date and optimize them.
- Use images, videos, stories, and live videos to represent your brand and attract a targeted audience.
- Monitoring your reputation and responding to comments, shares, and likes.
- Build a community around your brand by following and engaging with followers, customers, and influencers.
You also have paid social media advertising allows you to pay to have your business appear in front of large numbers of highly targeted users on social media.
Some social media marketing benefits:
- Humanizing your company: Using social media, you can make your company a more active participant in your market. Your profile, posts, and interactions with other users all contribute to a persona that your audience can get to know, connect with, and trust.
- Increase traffic: With your profile link, blog post links in your posts, and ads, social media is a great way to drive traffic to your website and convert visitors into customers.
- Create leads and customers: Using features like Instagram/Facebook shops, direct messaging, call to action buttons on profiles, and appointment booking capabilities, you can generate leads and customers directly on these platforms.
- Increase brand awareness: The visual nature of social media platforms allows you to develop a visual identity and improve brand awareness across a large audience. And increased brand awareness translates to improved results in all of your other campaigns.
- Build relationships: These platforms allow you to connect with your followers in both direct and indirect ways, allowing you to network, gather feedback, hold discussions, and connect directly with individuals. The more you communicate with your audience, the more traffic you bring to your pages!!!
Some statistics we’ve got for you:
- A minimum of 2.5 hours are spent on social media DAILY!
- More than 70% of people with good experience with a business on social media will recommend that business to their networks.
- Facebook users click on 12 Facebook ads on average every month.
- 81% of people use Instagram to research products and services.
- Nearly 80% of Twitter users feel more positive about a business when they get a response to their tweet.
- 4 out of 5 people on LinkedIn drive business decisions.
- 46% of TikTok users engage in the app without any other distractions.
To prove that we are here to always have your back on social media, will be sharing with you the steps to follow for a winning strategy:
To each business, a different approach, but some steps are the core of all strategies
- Before anything, you should know who should be targeted, and who is your audience
- Give your brand a unique, out of the box yet simple and trendy identity
- Even though you might be a spontaneous person, your social media strategy should be on a structured level following a social media content strategy
- Analytics, on the contrary of a regular social media account, as a business account you should most definitely follow the insights, the traffic time when it is the best time to post, and so on.
- Your activity should be regular and organized for your followers to have trust in your brand and eagerly wait for what you have to show
- Before you launch a page, make sure your business is ready to be thrown in the public; don’t use social media to pitch your project.
Creating a social media marketing plan is key to success
Or in other words, follow a pre-approved – by yourself and your strategist (if working with any) – roadmap that will guide you all through the way and it should include the following:
- Choose your preferred platforms to work on and that is an asset to your product
- Set your goals and objectives, like knowing how many posts you want, the tone of voice u wish to use …etc
- Each platform has different analytics, and you or your strategist should follow up on these analytics and make use of them for a higher reach.
Fancy some social media marketing tips?! We’ve got you covered:
- Create diverse content, such as how-tos, quick tips, Local and industry news, Data and insights, Polls, questions, contests, Updates, and announcements (It also means making use of the variety of formats social media offers, including images, videos, stories, live streams, online stores, and more)
- Consistency is KEY: When you use social media to market your business, you can project your brand image across a variety of social media platforms. While each platform has its environment and voice, your company’s core identity should remain consistent, whether it’s friendly, fun, or trustworthy.
- Participate rather than just posting: To put it another way, don’t log in once a month to schedule all of your posts. Communities exist on social media platforms. Respond to comments, like, share, and comment on their posts, run live streams, post polls, and real-time questions to spark discussions, and repost other people’s content.
- Use content creation tools: Don’t believe when people say that only Instagram is a visual platform they all are! To stand out make use of attractive visuals, turn text into art, illustration…etc. If you are doing the job alone make use of your creativity by using programs and apps like Canva that have readymade templates and features that help you out.
- Use the three Rs (Repurpose, Repost and Recycle) to gain traction with your audience. When you repurpose you are using one thing on different platforms and adapting it for these platforms, as for when you repost, you are creating and interacting and proposing a discussion especially when you report a hot topic at the current moment, and lastly, Recycling is when for instance you take your TikTok and Instagram reels and even your Facebook lives to YouTube, you re-share you top blogs for the newcomers.
- Curate your feed: what we mean is that there is no shame in following your competitors for inspiration purposes and of course do follow influencers to keep up with the newest trends on the market.
- ADVERTISE, yes we understand that sometimes paying for ads is the least of your concerns but it does help with likes, followers, and interaction. When done properly by the right people, be sure to not miss your target.
Speaking of all of the above, we can provide you with everything based on your budget and desire, get in touch with us today and let’s schedule a call.
Recommended reads: The 2022 demographics for your social media strategies (betterflylb.com)